[WriteLog] Tnx comments on autoreply

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Tnx comments on autoreply
From: W9IXX@arrl.net (Phil Florig)
Date: Wed Jun 18 20:25:04 2003
Hi all,

Thanks for the e-mails on the subject.  I guess I didn't realize how the
reflectors
function.

I gather that the reflector is just a resender of the msg post thru their
address book.
I thought it went to the reflector site and was resent out using their
return address.
I now see a button on the e-mail program to expand the address fields and
see a little
better what is happening.

I apologize for the bandwidth but thought maybe there was a problem with
something I
was doing.   Agn appreciate the patience and understanding.

73    Phil

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig@ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX@arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info@iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS