[WriteLog] TEST Message - Please ignore it if goes through

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TEST Message - Please ignore it if goes through
From: adisin@sdb.ro (Adrian Sinitaru)
Date: Fri Jun 20 02:23:01 2003
TEST Message -  NOT IMPORTANT FOR READERS!
By some reasons Writelog reflector seems not to work for me. Last message I saw
is dated Sunday, June 15, 2003.
The message was sent by K7OX, regarding ANARTS scoring and I didn't see any
reply through.
Is this reflector so quite or is something wrong with it?
Now, I am curios to see whether my message can go through....

73! With best wishes, Adrian YO3APJ