[WriteLog] keying problem solved

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] keying problem solved
From: ab7r@direcway.com (Greg Fischer)
Date: Sat Jun 21 15:43:44 2003
Thanks again to everyone for their help.  I had an old W1Gee LPT interface
laying around.  I made a splitter into the acc DIN from the Donners interface
tapping into the PTT line and connected the LPT line to it and it works just
fine.

Now another question.  If I want to make some wave files for voice keying, they
should work fine I would think through the interface I use for PSK and RTTY
from the sound card.  Does it key using the same LPT line used for CW?  I
notice it only give LPT keying as an option for the DVK.

Tnx again.  Hope to have it all set and ready to go for FD.

73
Greg