[WriteLog] Recording wave files.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording wave files.
From: jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com (jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 13:20:18 2003
I am haveing alot of trouble recording waves files for use with the Writelog
DVK. I spoke with Scott at Dayton. About just plugging my Heil headset into the
sound card recording them. However this just doesn't work I have absolutely no
audio. I purchased a cheap Computer Microphone to check it out and I get some
audio (real weak) but not what I expected. Has anyone had similiar problems or
can anyone give me some practical advise. I have read everything on Scott's
webb site and nothing there seems to help. Maybe I am not setting things up
right in windows XP ???????????????????

Thanks
John N5ER