[WriteLog] Win XP & Hal P38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Win XP & Hal P38
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Wed Jun 25 01:48:53 2003
Thanks to all who responded.  I am pleased to confirm that I have followed
Denis AA0YX excellent write-up on Don AA5AU web-site and my P38 is now
working just great.  Exactly as it did under Win 98.

My sincere thanks to Denis and Don who between them have saved me a lot of
head scratching!

73

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM