[WriteLog] Field Day Problem with GOTA station dupe problem whenon netw

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Field Day Problem with GOTA station dupe problem whenon network.
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Fri Jun 27 12:19:02 2003
If Wayne can't get the fix out in time, don't network the GOTA station with
your other stations and merge the logs later. As long as the bug is fixed
before you have to submit the logs, the merge will show the total score
correctly. During FD you can just mentally add the GOTA score to the total
for the rest of the stations.

73, Dick WC1M