[WriteLog] Another dumb question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Another dumb question
From: ab7r@direcway.com (Greg Fischer)
Date: Sat Jun 28 00:14:34 2003
Trying to set up the wave files for tomorrow.  I recorded some wave files and
saved them in the WL wave files directory.

In setup I went to change the cw/ssb messages. For F2 I go to browse and it
only looks for .wl or .ct files, not .wav files.  if you save the wave file as
a .wl, then it is an invalid file.  Tried typing the file path into the F2
window and get a message that wl cannot find the file.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Tnx
Greg
AB7R