[WriteLog] virus!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] virus!
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed Jul 2 11:44:03 2003
Sorry Archie - Sometimes I hate email - I didn't mean to get on your nerves.
It's just such an old topic.  The problem is that it's not the guy's address
book from whom you appeared to get the email that's infected - It's probably
someone else's and you'll probably never know who.  For example, if I had a
virus on my computer, it might send you a virus that appeared to be from
Don - because Don is in my address book.  There wouldn't be any point to
telling Don about it - He's not the one with the problem - It's someone else
that has the virus.