[WriteLog] WriteLog & MMTTY PTT Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog & MMTTY PTT Problem
From: w7ntf@yahoo.com (Gary Kohtala)
Date: Sat Jul 12 01:21:47 2003
I'm running the latest release of WriteLog and have
also
downloaded the recommended MMTTY engine for use with
it.
Unfortunately, MMTTY fails to access the serial port
when run from WriteLog. I can exit WriteLog and MMTTY
operates perfectly in stand-alone fasion. I thought I
had the port(s) set up correctly in WriteLog, but for
whatever reason, I'm unable to do anything with MTTY
from there. Can someone please point me in the correct
direction, and maybe show me the err of my ways?
Thanks
in advance....

73,

Gary, W7NTF