[WriteLog] Field Size w/v10.40J

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Field Size w/v10.40J
From: hb9czf@swiss-artg.ch (Dominik Bugmann)
Date: Sun Jul 13 12:28:37 2003
Eric,

I run into the same trouble but couldn't wait for a fix. For PJ2HQ I entered
"VEROA" (skipped the N) and after I produced the Cabrillo file I will
Search&Replace "VEROA" by "VERONA".

WL thought D90HC/2 was in Angola but after putting "HL" in the "PREF"-field
it was fixed. B4HQ was not recognised as China but a "BY" helped out. On the
other hand I S&P-ed an almost dead 10m band and found on the same (!) QRG
EM1U and EM5HQ. One in Antartica and one at home. Tnx, WL (or country file).

My aim for the contest was to play with the W5XD Multi-Keyer and SO2R for
the first time. With the WL-manual on my knies after the solder iron in my
hand - for the "special" keying line - I netted almost 600 QSO's and WL
performed like a star.

73 de Dominik, HB9CZF