[WriteLog] delete qso

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] delete qso
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Sun Jul 20 18:39:05 2003
To me the real issue is do you want to delete a dupe?  Maybe the other
person logged your call wrong the first time of maybe you transposed
someone else's call into the one showing as a dupe.  I'd rather log
someone 2 or 3 times on a band rather than have no credit for working
them.  BTW, more than once I've had people send QSO B4 when they were not
in my log on that band!

73 W0ETC