[WriteLog] Network guru needed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Network guru needed
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon Jul 21 16:33:58 2003
Hi all,
I have 3 computers on a home network, with a DSL connection and
router.  The router is configured so that no ports are visible when
the system is scanned from the outside.

Today, when I brought up Explorer, in my Network Neighborhood there
is a connection to 142.139.0.195. A reverse IP lookup shows this
address belongs to the government of New Brunswick (VE1). There are
the typical subdirectories found in a Unix system (pub, etc,
incoming, usr, and lib).  Permission is denied to view all but pub.
WInside pub are a number of subdirectories all related to packet and
ham stuff, such as ax25, convers, dxnet, fbb, gateway, jnos, linux
netroms, nos and tnos.

I did a virus scan with Nortons and it's clean. I ran Ad-aware and
cleaned up some of the cookies. Everything else is OK. I ran The
Cleaner which checks for trojans, and all drives are clean.

Anyone have any ideas what this is and what to do about it?
Tnx,
Barry--