[WriteLog] IOTA Bugs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IOTA Bugs
From: dbugmann@nortelnetworks.com (Dominik Bugmann)
Date: Wed Jul 30 18:55:09 2003
Ken

> I had two problems with WL in the IOTA contest.
>
>1. The multiplier selection drop down menu disappeared and I could only
view
> the EU list. If I restarted WL, the drop down menu reappeared, but after a
while went away.

Worked fine on my side. WL 10.41B and (old) Win95 Notebook.

> 2. When entering an IOTA number,  the first character was sometimes not in
the first character position in the field.
> WL told me it was a bad mult. Also, in that situation if I typed a 5 digit
IOTA, such as NA111, the last one was typed in the CALL field.

The same here and if entered the NA111 first,  pressed Space bar to jump
through the fields the last "1" was overwritten by a Space character.

Before I sent off the Cabrillo file I manually added the missing keywords in
the header (see
http://www.blacksheep.org/hfcc/codes/Cabrillo/RSGB_Cabrillo_format.html)
and as usual you had one of the loudest signals over the pond.
73 de Dominik, HB9CZF