[WriteLog] Wrong Frequency (Sub Band) Logged with IC756

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wrong Frequency (Sub Band) Logged with IC756
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Mon Aug 4 17:45:53 2003
Jim, some of us are beyond hope as we are natural born button pushers and
nob twisters!  As for me as long as it doesn't cost a point in a contest,
I don't care if the split is accurately recorded with my 775.  Since I'm
typically unassisted in most contests I don't tend to send packet spots
where the split is often important on 40 and 80.

73 W0ETC