[WriteLog] Fw: WL& Telnet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: WL& Telnet
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Sun Aug 10 11:25:35 2003
I've found NetdePC useful when I just want to see what's going on while
doing other work, quick check of propagation indices, etc.  But, NetdePC
doesn't seem to interface with WL or any other software I use, YPLog for
instance.

The nice Scope feature to sort the posts by band is quite handy.   So I just
keep it there to bring up K1TTT or K1EU, my nearest clusters.

When it's really time to play, I usually start up the telnet module in TRX
Manager, and that works very well for zeroing in on spots.

Very 73,

Jon    K1US