[WriteLog] Key swap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Key swap
From: Punkymcd@pacbell.net (Punkymcd@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 14:52:04 2003
Probably asked this once before but still not any closer
than before.

I'd like to be able to reassign the insert and plus keys to
the comma and period. (operating systems are  Windows ME and 98)

DOS pgms and TSRs don't work.

I don't need a full blown program. Just something small that
will do the job under windows. A tried and proven solution,
not just suggestions. I've been through what seems like 20
or 30 different programs, large and small, that do way too
much and usually wouldn't assign single keystrokes to
reassign the insert key.

How about it. Anyone actually doing this routine??

73, Don, W6OA