[WriteLog] WL and MTTY page fault in SARTG contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL and MTTY page fault in SARTG contest
From: k4sb@earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun Aug 17 11:35:06 2003
Just as a side note, 1.65 is the latest version of MTTY. You might
download that one.

With the SM plugin for 1.65 running with WL, it can hear a gnat pass
gas a mile away.

Now on a different subject, and I may be the only one on the reflector
who doesn't know this, but during the SARTG, I started having
difficulty with my TX output. It swung like
an over driven real SSB signal. Finally traced the trouble to the
OMNI, but I also
did a complete removal of MTTY, the SM plug in and WL, and then
reinstalled. Of course
the problem was still there.

BUT, before I uninstalled WL, I copied the SARTG log, writelog.ini,
and ( I think ) a file called writelog.key to another directory. After
reinstalling WL, I simply copied the files back into Windows. Ran like
a charm without having to type in my call and key code. And no loss of
data.

73
Ed