[WriteLog] Latch Headphones Broken in 10.41?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Latch Headphones Broken in 10.41?
From: djl@andlev.com (Dan Levin)
Date: Mon Aug 18 01:36:25 2003
Well, I sat down on Saturday morning very pleased
that I was ready for NAQP.  After a couple of hard
QSO's I switched to Latch Headphones to start in
on the second radio, and nothing happened.  My
MK-1100 was working fine as best I could tell, it
switched the headphones just fine between radios
as I actived first one then the other, but wouldn't
Latch no matter what I did.  Anyone else seen this?

                    ***dan, K6IF