[WriteLog] Kbd PTT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kbd PTT
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 13:48:38 2003
Hi all,

Is there a WriteLog key to operate SSB PTT from the keyboard?
If not, is there a program out there that interfaces with WK and will allow
this to be done?
Not a problem encountered during the 3 NAQPs, but being able to key the rig
from the keyboard would sure have made the SSB leg a bit more enjoyable. The
SoundCard DVK worked great, btw. And I received a lot of nice comments on my
audio during the contest. Was using an ISA Vibra 16 (CT4180) card and 450 MHz
Dell GX-1. The Soundblaster card died just after the contest (I don't think the
two events are related though). Now I need to find a PCI card that will work
with WL and not break the bank  --

73,
Don - K4BEV

"It's always something." [Rosanna Rosannadanna]