[WriteLog] Friend. ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Friend. ini
From: w4gkm@juno.com (w4gkm@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 16:26:05 2003
It has been a while since I configured my friend.ini (HI) file and can't seem
to get it to work.  I know I am missing something very simple, because I am a
"simpleton".

I downloaded the latest from Don's website and it is in the directory, however
I am not sure about the "writelog.ini" file. The instructions say list it as
"HI_SECTION=HI".  However there is no "HI" in the file, only callsigns and
names????

What am I doing wrong?  I'm down here in San Juan and would like to have the
"HI" message setup so I can personalize the exchange.

Anyone, PLEASE......thanku, thanku thanku very much. (my Elvis impersonation)

Nick W4GKM

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!