RE: [WriteLog] Problem with OQP module

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Problem with OQP module
From: "John E Bastin, K8AJS" <jbastin@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:46:10 -0400
At 09:33 -0400 08_24_2003, Pete Stafford wrote:

Unlike most other contests, multipliers are only counted once per MODE, irrespective of band. So Writelog did it just fine. It had me going for awhile, too. Tnx for the QSO's yesterday!

Yep, I now see the error of my ways. I was going over the logs by hand when I re-read the rules to double-check, and the light dawned.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks also to you for the contacts yesterday.

  _
 /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  | jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
  X  Against HTML     |       http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs
 / \ Email!           |