Re: [WriteLog] Multi-Keyer problem

To: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>, <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Multi-Keyer problem
From: "Ric Plummer" <ricp@alum.wpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:59:30 -0400
Bob
I am away from home so don't have WL handy
but take a look at port setup and the cw ptt
there is a selectable start delay that may be helpful
also it was not obvious how the rig is getting keyed
it oculd be a serial rig interface command or the ptt line, you will know if
you unplug the ptt line
that would be useful to know to help debug, also what rig
ric kv1w