[WriteLog] Friend File Thanks

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Friend File Thanks
From: Ed <edw3nr@nexband.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:18:00 -0400
Ok, I received 11 answers to my question on what to do with the "HI". I would like to say thanks to everyone for their input. I made the assumption there was only 1 way to send the friend file name. Now I see there are 2 and either will work, depending on the amount of effort you want to put forth. I guess I will go with a macro about like this "%RTU
%H ur 599 whatever %E". I read too much into the info in the help file and that led to my normal state of confusion. (BTW that is the next state just past Georgia). ....73 and tnx agn.

Ed W3NR
In beautiful downtown Chickamauga,Georgia