[WriteLog] Informations

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Informations
From: pierre poëti <ve2cp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:37:25 -0400
Hello to writelog groupe
I am owner of writwlog v. 10.39C

I would like to know the function of the following informations
to members who will answer to me i may send to their own email a picture
of the function keys mentienned.

1.....entry window in many contest page and general dxcc tracking log
keeper
       the  C  finction key just above entry window on right side
       what is the purpose of it....?
       I used presentently or is for the futur version...?

2.....in the same page but on top of the log sheet right side the same
letter  C  appear
       what is the meaning of it and the purpose...?

3.....ambigue prefixe
       how it works....?
       with which function key....?

Wishing to esr from members