Re: [WriteLog] How to ... ?

To: 'WriteLog' <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to ... ?
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:15:10 -0700
Joe,

I tried the AA5AU info and it led me to do what I think you want (although don't recall if I had a bandmap for each VFO). Check out http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/3830/2003-February/068287.html for a description of my setup. You won't find the details of how to set up WL there but you will see a description of the result. I don't recall offhand how I did it as I don't use WL much (and don't know if I documented it, either). However, I am going into the CQWW RTTY so I will have it working by then.

Anyway, between Don's info and mine I think you should be able to get it working. If not, send me an e-mail Wed night and I'll try to send you more details (assuming I've had time to get it set up by then).

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO

Joe Subich, K4IK wrote:

I've seen AA5AU's site and that's not what I'm looking to do. His setup is dual receive on the single vfo ... not one demodulator on each vfo (with proper frequencies shown for each). The radio is reporting the frequencies for both vfos every 500 ms ... and I've found how to display the bandmap for the second vfo ... but I can't seem to configure "this 'radios' is second vfo."

73,

... Joe, K4IK