Re: [WriteLog] Two Icom Radios on the Same Com Port

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Two Icom Radios on the Same Com Port
From: "Charles Fulp" <k3ww@fast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:25:04 -0000
> As one with two Icom rigs and a CT-17, I would clearly like to see this
implemented in WriteLog like it is in Logic.

Count me as a LONG time 2 ICOM user, who sold his CT-17 early on, once I
learned I could build interfaces for <$10.
1 rig per COM port works fine for me.
Every setup is different, it would be interesting to see what the actual
demand for multiple ICOMS on a single COM port might be.

Now when I go to play with a different rig, I can unplug 1 ICOM and plug in
something different, without having to start the search
for another COM port.

73 Chas K3WW