Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY + WL, My transmission ir reversed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY + WL, My transmission ir reversed
From: "John E Bastin, K8AJS" <jbastin@sssnet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:40:45 -0400
At 15:30 -0400 09_24_2003, Floyd Sense wrote:

I seem to recall that there is a menu item on the 850 which will reverse the FSK for you. Check it out. Maybe the MP also has that option?

Yes, there's a menu setting in the MP, also. When I ran into this problem, I just changed the menu setting in the MP to 'Reverse' and it's worked fine ever sense.

Hope this helps.

  _
 /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  | jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
  X  Against HTML     |       http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs
 / \ Email!           |