[WriteLog] RTTY message buffers.....

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY message buffers.....
From: "Floyd Sense" <sentek@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:34:10 -0400
Help! I've never used Writelog for an RTTY contest before and am having a
problem getting the buffers to work.  I'm running 10.41b, have MMTTY
installed, and everything is working just fine.  I'm very familiar with
MMTTY and with Writelog and the only thing I can't seem to get working is
the buffers.  Pressing any of the buffer keys does nothing at any time.  I
note that there are what appear to be message buffer buttons at the bottom
of the MMTTY control panel, but can find no way to edit those or set them
up.  If I press one of them, the scope and waterfall go to sleep for a short
time, as if it's sending something, but we never go to xmit mode.  The TX
key works just fine and I can send OK from the Type Ahead window.

There is obviously something I'm missing entirely, but I can't locate any
MMTTY unique info in the Help document.   Would someone point me in the
right direction?  Don't need details, just direction!

Thanks.

K8AC