Re: [WriteLog] How to setup WL for rtty with Kam plus

To: "Larry Alkoff" <labradley@mindspring.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to setup WL for rtty with Kam plus
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:38:56 -0500
Go to http://www.rttycontesting.com

Advice - Read tutorial on "Installing & Using the MMTTY Plug-in for WL" first.

Next, read the "WriteLog RTTY Starter".

Next, read how to use MMTTY and the KAM together with WriteLog with
"Dual Receive RTTY on a Single Radio Index"

Be sure to download the latest RTTY callsign database and set the .dta file in
WriteLog as described with "Setting the Dta file for use with Super Check
Partial instructions".

Next, work me on all five bands this weekend!!!

Have fun & 73,
Don AA5AU