Re: [WriteLog] TXQP module questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TXQP module questions
From: "A. Sewell N5NA" <n5na@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:48:55 -0500
The TQP is a part of Writelog.  It is not an add-in module.  If you have the
latest version of Writelog you should have the latest TQP.

You can see the county abbreviations if you go to Contest menu and select
Multipliers.  The Multipliers box has another drop down for you to choose
which multipliers you want to see.  At least that is the way it is for "In
Texas".

73,

Alan  N5NA