Re: [WriteLog] WL and Check call

To: henry@summitschool.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL and Check call
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:35:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/2003 11:29:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
henry@summitschool.com writes:
but one
thing that concerns me is checking for a new zone. When you input and set
a call, it will tell you whether or not its a new station and
country. What is doesnt tell you is if its a new zone (the old CT guys
refer to it as a double mult)- Is there a .ini line that will tell you
about a new zone when it comes up?
Henry,

I believe you are correct.  WL will not tell you if you have a double mult,
and I don't know of any command in writelog.ini that will do it.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450