[WriteLog] FSK & PTT via Parallel port now with MMTTY

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FSK & PTT via Parallel port now with MMTTY
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:08:53 -0500
I just received this today.  I haven't downloaded or tested it yet.  And
I don't know if I will have time.  Also, because parallel ports are not
available
options under the ports menu in Rttyrite, I don't know if it will work with
the MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog.  I'm anxious to try it when I get to it.

Comments should probably be directed to the MMTTY reflector.

On another note.  I'm asking for any and all '03 CQWW RTTY Cabrillo logs
to help create an updated RTTY callsign database to be put out before
JARTS.  I am maintaining my own file now.  E-mail to aa5au@bellsouth.net.

73 & thanks,
Don AA5AU