RE: [WriteLog] FSK With TS-450S & Writelog/MMTTY and Windows XP/XPPro

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] FSK With TS-450S & Writelog/MMTTY and Windows XP/XPPro
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 04:29:34 -0000
I am successfully using FSK RTTY with MMTTY engine/writelog
and Windows XP Pro and the IC765ProII.  Have you gone into
the MMTTY engine setup, clicked on the Misc. tab, and
set the Tx Port to hard keyed FSK? Have you tried to
run MMTTY stand alone and then have you set the PTT
port correctly using the MMTTY setup page TX tab?

Bob
N4HY