Re: [WriteLog] Writelog, MMTTY Weird keying problem

To: "Timo Pohjola" <timo.pohjola@saunalahti.fi>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog, MMTTY Weird keying problem
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:18:01 +0100
Hi Timo and the group,

Yes, I was one of those who had problems with decoding your signal, although
I did get it right on at least one band!

You were not the only station with htis problem though, as I also saw K4EA
who had similar problems.

With you, I was getting CQ DE OH8 OH  etc, and with K4EA, most of the time I
just got CQ DE KA or CQ DE KE.

I am not sure about the path between us suffering from flutter, as I had
very good copy on you when I had the problem, and asked for your call again.

I did have a little flutter on the signal from KL7AC, but had good solid
print from him!

I wonder what set-up K4EA was using???

Thanks for the patience, and for the points Timo,

Very best 73 de Phil GU0SUP