[RTTY] Updated AA5AU RTTY Callsign Database

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>,"Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Updated AA5AU RTTY Callsign Database
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:44:38 -0500
I've updated the AA5AU RTTY callsign database today with logs received
from CQWW RTTY and other recent contests.

It's available at http://www.rttycontesting.com.  The link to the download
is in the right-hand column.  Or you can go directly to the download at
http://www.rttycontesting.com/aa5au_rtty101503.zip.

Inside the zipped file are 3 files:

readme.txt
aa5au_rtty101503.dta
mstrtty.cal

The readme.txt file is an explanation of what is contained in the zipped file
plus
instructions on setting the .dta file in WriteLog.  The .dta file is the file
used by
WriteLog to highlight callsigns not preceded by DE and for the Super Check
Partial feature.

mstrtty.cal contains the same calls as the .dta file and is used in programs
like
WF1B, WT4I and others.

Send corrections, deletions and additions to aa5au@bellsouth.net.

There will not be another update before JARTS.  I hope to have an update before
each major RTTY contest.  Send your JARTS Cabrillo file to me after you have
submitted it to JARTS so I can use it to keep the database updated.

CU in JARTS!
73, Don AA5AU