[WriteLog] All mode PTT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] All mode PTT
From: "John Shaw" <jnshaw@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:47:00 +1300
Hi all, I kind of posted a question about this b4 but no reply.  I'm
using version 10.40j.  I don't seem to get All mode PTT on CW port rts
to work.  PTT on the rts of that com port does work with DX4WIN, and I
did have it working with writelog with an earlier version.  But alas it
does not work now.  Cw is sent via the same port ok and for that I can
use vox but for DVK I would like writelog to control the ptt.  The ptt
on rts doesn't work for either CW or SSB in writelog.  The setup is CW
on com1, DVK type windows sound board, All mode PTT on CW port RTS is
checked, keyer type PC generates, CWPTT is command rig on com port.  I'm
not using any other rig control as the rig does not have those features
available on it.  I say again it all works fine with DX4WIN with exactly
the same hardware setup, so it looks like writelog is not putting a sig
on the rts when required.  Is there a tricky ini file line I should have
in there or something?  I think I'm going in circles so any idea's?

Thanks

John Shaw ZL1BYZ