[WriteLog] Losing QSO entry window

To: "AA/WriteLog" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Losing QSO entry window
From: "gbaron" <gbaron@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:38:11 -0500
I clicked on an SEQ at the bottom of the display. It brought up a Blank
window with toolbars on the side. I could find no way out of the situation
other than selecting a contest again. What is this window and why does it
come up and how do I go back to the QSO entry window. The view Menu shows
QSO entry checked but no QSO entry is displayed unless I select a contest
again.

I can hardly wait for the finish of the 352 page manual print out and hope
to find some answers there :-)

Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44.08N 92.512835W 1050'
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente