[WriteLog] MMTTY question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY question
From: Greg Fischer <ab7r@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:13:55 -0700
Looking for some setup help.  I downloaded the MMTTY enging and put it in
the WL directory.
After making the appropriate menu choices, when I open the rtty window,
MMTTY does come up instead of rttyright, but as the text window opens and
says it's initializing mmtty, there is an error message saying rttyrite MFC
application encountered an error.  When I chose not to send a report, the
text window closes and the MMTTY control screen stays and does seem to work.
But then how do I see text sent and received?

Operating system is XP Pro.

Thanks
Greg
AB7R