[RTTY] Re:Logs for master files

To: RTTY@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re:Logs for master files
From: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:46:28 +0000
Gentlemen, I am continuing to receive logs for conversion to Writelog
and other
programs for use as master files for the super check partial and
friend files.

I, almost a month ago requested that Don remove my call from the link
on his RTTY page as someone to send logs to.

All logs received have been acknowledged individually, along with a
note that they were
deleted.

Please do not send further logs to me. Perhaps eventually, the person
who called my files a "mess" will get around to fixing the "mess" on
his web page.

73
Ed