Re: [WriteLog] CW keying with WL

To: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW keying with WL
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:53:29 -0400
Doug,
You can add transistor keying to either the parallel port or a serial Com port. The parallel port will not directly drive an optoisolator but the serial port will. I would recommend the transistor and use whichever type of port you have available. The parallel port is a little easier IMHO.

73, George .. W1ZT