[WriteLog] Rotor Control Question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Rotor Control Question
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:42:29 -0700
I just connected my M2 RC2800 rotor to Writelog - what a blast for general operating! I have two problems, though, using it for contesting:

Is there any quicker way to invoke the Radio Menu/Antenna to Azimuth command other than dragging the menu with the mouse? I'm looking for a keyboard accelerator, preferably an F-key or, if necessary, a Ctl- or Alt- key combination.

I have one rotor and would like to be able to point it at a station being worked on either Rig 1 or Rig 2. So far, I haven't found a way to tell WL that both call entry areas should control the same rotor - it seems to want a separate COM port and won't let me specify the same one for both rigs. Any suggestions?

73,

/Rick N6XI