[WriteLog] Domestic Spots

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Domestic Spots
From: "Barry N1EU" <n1eu@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:29:45 -0500
AD1C wrote:
"Are you saying that W/K multipliers "sneak through" when they are no longer needed? This surely sounds like a bug in Writelog, all multipliers ought to be be treated/filtered the same."

Jim, I'm not talking about displaying "multipliers only", but display of all available stations in the Packet Spots window. I was suggesting that domestic stations that represent no point or multiplier value be filtered out so they aren't displayed. No, it's not a bug report but a request for enhancement.

73,
Barry N1EU