[WriteLog] Re: WL and Orion Rotor

To: "Walt Wilson" <wwham@earthlink.net>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WL and Orion Rotor
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:33:51 -0800
WL and Orion RotorThanks Walt...
I just received this rotator today from M2. I'm told that this is the latest
and greatest software/hardware. The control box  reads RC2800PX on the front
panel.

It may be something to do with a newer version of firmware in the control box.

My computer interface instructions clearly say it needs a CR at the end of the
heading. What does your manual say about computer controlling your particular
control box?

I'm not seeing a carriage return after the heading in the data stream sent from
Writelog.

Thanks and 73
Jim W7RY