[WriteLog] Keying CW in 756pro Using WriteLog and W1GEE SerialInterface

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keying CW in 756pro Using WriteLog and W1GEE SerialInterface
From: "Marc Ziegler, W6ZZZ" <ziegler@accesscom.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:21:15 -0800
Has anyone gotten the combination of WriteLog, the W1GEE computer/radio serial
keying module and an ICOM-756pro to work for keying CW?

I have rig control on COM5, the W1GEE interface on COM3 plugged into the
straight key on the back of the 756pro and a Rascal R-5RY interface on COM1 for
FSK RTTY plugged into the ACC1 port on the 756pro.

I've read lots in the 756 manual, in the WriteLog Help and at the K9JY web page
(this is a GREAT web page). What have I missed?

   - Marc, W6ZZZ