Re: [WriteLog] packet spots window doesn't follow

To: FireBrick <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] packet spots window doesn't follow
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:44:48 -0500
Bill,
I noticed the same thing. And I didn't set the cluster filter to eliminate DX spots so I had "everything" on the list. I noted Ric's comment on making a QSO before the "follow me" works and will test that here. But there was no band filtering or multiplier filtering as part of writelog.

George .. W1ZT