Re: [WriteLog] INI file commands

To: mowery@michonline.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] INI file commands
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:49:02 EST
In a message dated 11/4/2003 12:18:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mowery@michonline.net writes:
Does anyone know of a list of .ini file commands that are valid in WriteLog?
More than once, after reading about some previously unknown (at least to me)
.ini file command, I'll try to find it in the written documentation and come
up empty handed.
They are somewhat describe in WL HELP, although the list is incomplete.
[OBJECTS], for example is a writelog.ini command but is not described in HELP
index reference to writelog.ini (at least that I can find).

Check out the www.k9jy.com web site where you can find good explanations of
many writelog.ini commands.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG