RE: [WriteLog] is it WL or my Video Card?

To: "'FireBrick'" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"'Writelog List'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] is it WL or my Video Card?
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:31:45 -0500
I tried this in the middle of the contest (should never do that) and the
text of my transmission came out virtually unreadable. Of course it
transmitted okay but the font was messed up. Received text was okay but I
don't know if the line wrapping was fixed as I had to fix the other text.

To make a long story short I could not fix this by resetting the font to
something else. It was necessary to go into the writelog.ini file and delete
the font parameter in the rttyrite section to go back to the default
setting. Then restart Writelog. Got back to normal just in time to work
FO5PS. :-)

Don VE3XD