[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem

To: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>, Writelog@contesting.com,rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:46:48 +0000
MMTTY has frozen with me also, but not often. Happened once this past weekend. I don't have to re-start the entire program, though - I can recover just by selecting a different decoder briefly, then re-selecting MMTTY. Works every time and takes only a few seconds.

Jerry W4UK

Just say no to QTCs. Be firm.