[WriteLog] Speech

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Speech
From: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:36:42 -0500
Hi.

In preparation for SSB Sweepstakes I created .WAV files to send the exchanges,
etc. All works fine on my
computer (2.6 GHz). I then transferred them to the computer being used for the
contest (200 MHz). The radio
will unkey/rekey between some, but not all, of the transmitted .WAV files,
similar to a poorly set VOX. No,
the radio is not set to VOX. The pace of the characters is the same on both
machines, so I don't think that
the files are being accessed too slowly causing a delay that puts the rig into
receive.

Is it possible to add a delay for Voice Key transmissions that will keep the
rig in transmit until the next
character begins?

Rick, W1TY
Email: Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com