[WriteLog] SS Setup Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS Setup Help
From: "Roger Huntley" <snr.huntley@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:58:53 -0800
While trying to setup the file for SS I am unable to get the QSO window to
show anything except the radio frequency and the call window.  How do I get
the remainder of the fields to show like section, etc.  I have clicked on
the ARRL SS contest under contest selection but only get the QSO window
described above.  Shouldn't it automatically bring up all of the fields
needed for each contest?  I also am not able to get the call in the band
window to go to  the QSO window and control the radio when clicking on the
call sign in the band map window.  It does work while clicking on the same
call in the packet spot window.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger, W7VV